Building Muscle on a Budget- Cost Conscious Supplements
It’s hard to build muscle, or diet when you are on a tight budget. The key is to learn the tricks of the trade, and if you do it correctly, you will actually save money by getting a better body. Let’s look at some of my suggestions.
Budget Muscle- Food Edition:
Whether you are dieting or trying to add muscle, there are certain go to foods.
- Chicken Breasts: Chicken breasts can be had for $1.99 a pound many times if you go directly to the butcher section at many grocery stores (Krogers), but if you buy the Tyson variety, you will be paying close to double.
- Chicken Thighs: Fattier than chicken breasts, but much more economical, chicken thighs are a real value in the muscle department.
- Eggs: I see our local ALDI advertising eggs for 59 cents a dozen all the time!
- Yogurt and Cottage Cheese: Both very good sources of protein
- Bulk almonds, peanuts, and cashews: Great healthy fats and proteins to snack on
- 1st Phorm Level-1 Meal Replacement Shakes: Only 140 Calories, 24 grams of protein, and $1.66 for a complete meal, it is a must buy! Order here with free shipping!
- Canned Tuna: Sometimes not the most appealing taste, but high quality protein for a low price!
Budget Muscle- Supplements Edition:
Whether you are dieting or trying to add muscle, there are certain go to supplements.
- 1st Phorm Creatine: Creatine is safe for men and women and is one of the most researched and proven supplements ever. It builds muscle, helps in recovery, and is dirt cheap. Purchase 100 servings for less than 19 cents a serving with free shipping here!
- 1st Phorm Glutamine: Glutamine is another safe and proven supplement for men and women. Your muscles are full of glutamine and it is good for your immune system. Purchase today with free shipping for servings less than 32 cents a day!
- Hot Coffee (Black): Black coffee has antioxidants and caffeine that is great for weight loss. Especially if you don’t add the sweeteners. Try drinking this while fasting.
- 1st Phorm M-Factor Multivitamins: M-Factor is dosed correctly with the right vitamins and minerals for women or men (you pick the men’s or the women’s version when ordering). They are tailor-made to help men and women who are active at working our or dieting that aren’t getting all the vitamins and minerals their body needs. Order M-Factor will free shipping here!
Quality foods and supplements don’t have to cost an arm and a leg, but they sure can make those arms and legs grow!
Questions and Comments?
Thank you for reading, share with your friends!
Personal Trainer/Sports Nutritionist